By Kate Ranta on Nov 18, 2015 @ 12:21 PM
Today, many people are using an electric toothbrush, which means more and more brands are hitting store shelves. This can cause consumers to wonder which brand is best.
Here's a look at the five best electric toothbrushes on the market:
This brush features three different brush modes that will leave you feeling as though you just had a professional cleaning. It also includes a UV sanitizer to help keep your brush head clean and an illuminated display that shows you the battery level and selected cleaning mode.
This is for those who only want a basic toothbrush. It uses the same sonic technology as other Sonicare toothbrushes, it just doesn't have the extra features such as cleaning settings, though it does contain a two-minute timer.
The Oral-B Healthy Clean Precision 4000 does a great job of breaking up plaque while cleaning teeth. Instead of using the back and forth motion, this toothbrush uses a rotational oscillation. It has a two-minute timer as well as an indicator that lets you know if you're brushing too hard.
This is one of the most popular toothbrushes on the market. It has five brushing modes and an interval timer that tells you when to move to a new section of your mouth.
With three brushing modes, an automatic shutoff timer and a supply of 10 brush heads, this budget friendly toothbrush is a great choice. It is said to remove 100 percent more stains to give you whiter teeth in just one week.
The top five benefits of an electric toothbrush are:
- They keep your gums, teeth, and tongue cleaner and healthier since they clean more thoroughly than a manual toothbrush.
- They make for longer brushing because most electric toothbrushes have timers that indicate when to move to a different section of your mouth. They automatically turn off when the two minutes required for brushing is over.
- They fight gingivitis and gum disease better than a manual toothbrush because they can clean hard to reach places.
- They help eliminate bad breath by removing any food particles and plaque that get stuck between your teeth.
- They do the work for you as opposed to a manual brush that makes you do all the work.
An electric toothbrush will give you a whiter smile, fresher breath, and help reduce the risk of dental disease. Why not try one today?