Attention Providers: How the ACA May Effect You

Posted by Kate Ranta on Apr 30, 2013 11:45:00 AM


Solstice understands that providers are probably wondering how the provisions of the Affordable Care Act may effect them, and what the coming changes mean for the industry. The good news is this: dental benefits will remain in high demand.

A National Association of Dental Plans study showed that dental ranks among the top-three desired benefits—only after medical and retirement. The study also found that the majority of employer groups offer dental benefits. About 56 percent of employers with at least six employees offer dental. This leaves a huge opportunity to make dental available to the other 44 percent of employers. And, Solstice will work hard to tap into that opportunity.

To read more about the ACA and dentistry, check out the attached article and news article link from the American Dental Association:



Topics: ACA, ACA and dentistry, Afforadable Care Act, dental benefits, health care reform, health reform, health reform and dentistry, ancillary, ancillary benefits, ancillary benefits health reform, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, PPACA

Follow Me

How to market your dental practice guide
Click for RSS feed

Subscribe by Email

Recent Posts